The Königstiger (officially named the Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B or Sd.kfz 182) more commonly known as the ‘King Tiger’ or ‘Royal Tiger’ by Allied troops, was a development of the fearsome Tiger I tank. Its introduction to hostilities in 1944 caused significant problems for the Allies but ultimately it saw action too late and in tew fewer numbers to have a game-changing impact on the war.
Packed with stunning detail as you would expect from an Italeri kit, this box contains:
- One 1/56th scale hard plastic King Tiger heavy tank with options to build either the Henschel turret or the Porsche turret.
- A detailed German tank commander.
- A thorough and well-explained colour assembly and painting guide.
- Full-colour waterslide decals.
- A set of vehicle damage markers.
- Bolt Action stat cards, ideal for quick referencing.
1 σε απόθεμα